This event is taking place at....
Griffin Gaming (iRepairs Harlow), Latton Bush Centre, Harlow, Essex, CM187BL
From 09:30 til 15:30
IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO GET A TICKET FEEL FREE TO STILL POP DOWN TO WATCH!
8 Person tournament - 200 point platoon.
The tournament will consist of a minimum of 3 rounds of up to 1 hour games with 10-15 mins between each round.
Every player will receive a Crew and Upgrade Card pack.
First Place - wins a £20 Griffin Gaming Voucher & a free World Of Tanks tank of your choice.
Second & Third Place - wins a free World of Tanks tank of your choice.
Best Tank Skin - make it fun, loud and over the top, best paint job wins a World of Tanks Vallejo Paint Set worth £24 RRP.
Sportspersonship Award - rated the best opponent of the tournament by the payers wins a free World of Tanks tank of their choice.
- Official World of Tanks rules will apply from the rule book provided in every starter set.
- Battle modes will change each round.
- We will use the Swiss Chess format for pairings.
- As a player, you are responsible for bringing your own Models, Cards, Tokens, Critical Deck and Terrain. If you are missing one or more of these, speak to the Tournament Organiser (or TO) as soon as possible as you may be disqualified from playing.
- Your Platoon may consist of World of Tanks: Miniatures Game models from Battlefront Miniatures and Gale Force Nine, or Flames of War tanks providing each tank has its own tank card, direct reproduction of tanks cards are allowed but not Crew, Module and Upgrade cards.
- You are required to have all the cards you are using for your Platoon on hand. This includes all the Tank, Crew, Module and Upgrade Cards from our Platoon.
- You are responsible for bringing your own tokens and Measuring Arrows. Custom Tokens and Measuring Arrows are allowed at the TO's discretion.
- You must have one Forest or Hill, two Buildings and two Walls from the World of Tanks: Miniatures Game Starter Set on hand. These will be the terrain pieces you place in each game.
- You must have a complete Critical Deck from the World of Tanks: Miniatures Game Starter Set. Before each game, Players will choose one Critical Deck to share for that game, while the other is set aside.
- Players must follow all the rules for Platoon building found in the World of Tanks: Miniatures Game Rulebook. A total Cost of 200 for the Platoon.
- You will need a Platoon sheet to turn in to your TO. The TO will have them available to fill out on the day, but you may want to fill it out beforehand to save time. Remember that Crew, Modules and Upgrade Cards can be hidden from your opponents but not your TO.
- You should ensure you have access to the World of Tanks: Miniatures Game Rulebook which includes the Missions.
- The TO will have a copy on hand that you can borrow, but having these will free them up for more important matters.
- Remember that this is a game and, being a game, its goal is to provide fun and entertainment for all of its players.
- Your attitude and behaviour can play a big part in creating a fun experience for everyone involved and a welcoming environment for new players to explore.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.